1. Amoena Life On-Line
Amoena Website for breast cancer resources
2. Breast Cancer Information from National Breast Cancer Foundation Inc
Breast cancer information including early signs and symptoms of breast cancer, myths, early detection, breast cancer research and more from National Breast Cancer Foundation Inc the official source for breast cancer information.
3. Breast Cancer Resource Center
Breast Cancer Resource Center
4. Breast Cancer Treatment: An Overview
Introduces breast cancer treatment and aftercare options. Outlines treatment types, what may be achieved and possible side effects. Identifies the role of the oncologist.
5. Connecticut Breast Cancer Coalition/Foundation
Connecticut Breast Cancer Coalition/Foundation mission is to educate, advocate, eradicate all aspects of breast cancer and to provide support for survivors.
6. Health Pages: The Voice of the Health Care Consumer
Search and compare doctors, dentists, health insurance plans and hospitals. Rate your own doctors. Explore your health care options. Learn to care for your health.
7. Imaginis : The Breast Cancer Resource
Award-winning, breast cancer information and news resource. Imaginis also covers related breast cancer health topics such as hormone replacement therapy (HRT), heart disease, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, cervical cancer, and ovarian cancer, as well as, extensive information about medical procedures such as angiography, biopsy, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, x-ray imaging, and radiation therapy.
8. New York State Department of Health
Home page for the New York State Department of Health
9. Rhode Island Cancer Council, Inc.
This site will enable users to identify and locate Cancer related resources in Rhode Island.
10. Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ, 08903, best doctors, heart disease, cancer treatment
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, one of the nations leading academic medical centers, provides state-of-the-art care across a full range of health care services. Specialties include cardiac care including heart transplantation, cancer care, emergency medicine, pediatrics and maternal-fetal medicine. Solucient recently ranked RWJUH among the top 100 heart hospitals in US. In 2005, Consumers Digest magazine ranked RWJUH among the top five hospitals nationally for patient safety.
11. The Breast Cancer Mailing List
Information and subscription form for the Breast Cancer Mailing List.