1. 2006 nude breast photo calendar - breast of Canada
Breast of Canada is aimed at creating a positive body image in women and focusing dialogue on their health. Designed to address the need for clear, easy to understand breast health information, the Breast of Canada 2005 calendar shows women how to do a breast self-exam properly. 40 per cent of the net profits of the calendar go to breast health charities.
2. American Institute for Cancer Research - Diet, Nutrition and Cancer Prevention
The American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR) is the cancer charity that fosters research on diet and cancer prevention and educates the public about the results.
3. Angel Care-Breast Cancer Foundation
Angel Care is a non-profit 501C3 organization founded in 1997 by Jan Harris, a breast cancer survivor, to provide caring support to individuals at the critical time of a breast cancer diagnosis.
4. Atlantic Breast Cancer Net
Breast cancer information, support, news and resources that covers Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador and Prince Edward Island.
5. Breakthrough - A UK Charity: Our vision is a future free from the fear of breast cancer
Breakthrough is the UKs leading charity committed to fighting breast cancer through research and education.
6. Breast Cancer Alliance, Inc.
Breast Cancer Alliance, Inc.
7. Breast Cancer Coach - Alternative Treatments to Stop Breast Cancer
Breast cancer coach. New alternative treatments to stop and beat breast cancer.
8. Breast Cancer Online
Breast Cancer Online (BCO) aims to facilitate timely access to new trends and topical information in breast cancer for healthcare professionals.
9. Breast Cancer Week - Comprehensive source for Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer Week - The most comprehensive online source of Breast Cancer research, awareness and treatments.
10. BreastCancer.org - Breast Cancer Information and Support
Free Booklets, Pictures and Diagrams, Current Research, Breast Cancer Signs and Symptoms, Discussion Boards and more.
11. Cancer Information Network
Cancer Information Network
12. Cancer Treatment Cancer Research Cancer Treatments Prevention: A.P. John Cancer Institute
A.P. John Cancer Institute, specializing in alternative cancer treatments and research including colon, prostate, liver and lung cancer treatments and more.
13. Cancer Treatments / Therapy Results, Survival Rates, Toxicity, Side Effects, and Hospital information for 100s of therapies at Cancer Monthly
Cancer Monthly provides information about 100s of cancer treatments so that patients can compare therapy differences, longest survival rates, toxicity, side effects, hospitals, and many other facts, to have more meaningful discussions with their doctors, and ultimately, make more informed treatment decisions.
14. Cancer-Free -- Cancer Therapies That Work
Cancer creates confusion. Many alternative cancer treatments really work. This popular book guides you to the cheapest and most effective. All gentle, non-toxic and easy on your pocketbook.
This non-profit site contains an overview of cancer resources on the Internet. It contains information for both parents and physicians, with over 4000 links to pages with cancer information available via various sub-menus: by disease type, locations etc.
cancernews.com is a site dedicated to being the top clearing house of cancer information and research on the internet.
17. Drug discovery - Drug research - Drug screening and development
Daily news on drug discovery and development. Free access to news on drug research , screening, genomics/proteomics and molecular biology in pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
18. Harvard Medicine